When you have a big, empty wall or space, it can be hard to know what to do with it. You might be tempted to just leave it blank, but that can make the space feel cold and uninviting.
If you're looking for something to fill it up, then wall art is the perfect solution. With a variety of styles and options to choose from, you're sure to find the perfect piece of wall art for your home or office.
Not only will it fill up the space, but it can also be a source of decoration and inspiration.
Why wall art is the best option for your large empty wall
Here are just a few reasons why:
- Wall art can help to quickly and easily fill up a large space.
- Can add personality to a space.
- It can be used to showcase your interests and tastes.
- It can help you to create a focal point in a room.
- It can be used to add color and visual interest.
- It can help to define the space and make it feel warmer and inviting.
- Wall art is a versatile option that can be used in any type of room.
- For office spaces, it can be used to help create a more relaxed and inviting atmosphere.
- For bedrooms, it can be used to add a touch of personality and style.
- And for living rooms, it can be used to create a focal point or to add color and visual interest.
When to consider large wall art?
There are a few times when large wall art is a perfect choice. If you're looking to make a statement in a room, then large wall art is the way to go. It can also be a great way to add personality and style to a space. Additionally, if you have a large wall that is currently bare, large canvas prints can be a great way to fill the space. Finally, if you're looking for a high-end look, then metal prints or other large-scale wall art can be a great option. Whatever your reasons are for wanting large wall art, make sure to choose something that you love and will enjoy for years to come.
Wall art is a simple way to make a big impact in any room of your home. Whether you're looking for something motivational, inspirational, or simply decorative, there is a large wall art option out there for you.
Best places to showcase your large wall art
Besides a big empty wall, there are several different places where you can showcase your large wall art. Here are a few ideas:
- Above a couch or brick fireplace in your living room wall
- above a wood countertops
- Above a headboard in a bedroom
- In an entryway or hallway
- In a living room or family room
- In an office space
- In a restaurant or café
- Blank walls
- Any blank space
- Gallery Walls
- Any wall space or larger space
- White Walls
- Wall Murals
- Accent Wall
- Huge wall or tall walls
- Wood Planks
What type of wall art should you go for?
When it comes to large wall art, there are a few different types you can choose from. The most popular types are prints, paintings, and metal prints. Metal prints are becoming increasingly popular, as they have a high-end look and are very eye-catching. If you want to add some personality to your room, abstract art is a great option. It's also a great way to showcase your style.
Here are a few tips to consider before you choose your large wall art:
- Think about your favorite colors and patterns.
- Choose a piece that is inspired by your favorite artist or photograph.
- Select a piece that has special meaning to you or your family.
- Consider the size of the print. You want something that is large enough to make a statement, but not so large that it becomes overwhelming for a room.
- Make sure the wall art you choose is in line with the style of your home and your personal style.
- Don’t Be Afraid to Experiment with Textures and Shapes
Large wall art ideas for your home
Can be a little hard to come by. You want something that is going to make a statement without taking up the entire wall. Here are a few ideas to get you started.
- Inspirational quotes. A large piece of art with an inspirational quote is a great way to add some personality to your bedroom. It can also be a source of motivation when you need it.
- Landscape. A large landscape print can be a beautiful addition to your bedroom. It can help you relax and escape from the world for a little while.
- Animal prints. Animal prints are always a popular choice for wall art. They can add some personality to any room and they are perfect for bedrooms.
- Abstract art. Abstract art is a great way to add some interest to your bedroom wall. It can be a great conversation starter and it can help you express your personality.
Large wall art ideas for your office
When it comes to office wall art, you have a lot of options. You can go with something motivational, something that inspires you, or something that simply looks good. Here are a few ideas to get you started.
- Quotes. A large piece of art with a motivational quote is the perfect way to add some personality to your office. It can also be a source of inspiration when you need it.
- Landscapes. A large landscape print can be a beautiful addition to your office. It can help you relax and escape from the world for a little while.
- Abstract art. Abstract art is a great way to add some interest to your office wall. It can be a great conversation starter and it can help you express your personality.
- Botanical prints. Botanical prints are a popular choice for living rooms. They add a touch of nature to the space and can help to create a calm and relaxing atmosphere.
- Cityscapes. A cityscape print is perfect for anyone who loves to travel. It can add some interest to an otherwise plain wall and it can be a great way to showcase your favorite city
- Geometric shapes. Geometrical shapes are a great way to add some interest to a room without taking up a lot of space. They can also be paired with other types of wall art for a more eclectic look.
- Vintage pieces. Vintage pieces are a great way to add some character to a room. They can also be a great way to showcase your style preferences.
Tips to give your wall art a final touch
Once you've chosen your wall art, there are a few tips you can follow to give your wall a final touch:
- Hang it in the right spot: Make sure to hang your wall art in the right spot so that it can be appreciated and enjoyed.
- Be mindful of the color scheme and textures in the room when choosing your wall art. You don't want it to clash with the other design elements in the space.
- If you have a big empty wall, consider using more than one piece of wall art. This can help to add visual interest and create a more interesting overall effect.
- Make sure that your wall art is properly illuminated. You don't want it to be too dark or too bright, and you want to be sure that it's visible from all angles.
- Frame it: Framing your wall art is a great way to add some extra style and personality to it. that's specially true if you have a wallpaper design or dark walls (brown walls, blue walls
Wall decor ideas for improving your living room design
When it comes to decorating a living room, many people struggle with what they can do when they have a blank wall space or a big wall with dainty wallpaper. If you're one of those people, don't worry – you're not alone. A lot of people find themselves stumped when it comes to decorating their favorite walls.
If you're looking for some inspiration, here are a few ideas for decorating your living room walls:
- A favorite painting or photograph.
One of the simplest and most popular ways to decorate your walls is to hang a favorite painting or photograph. This can add personality and interest to the space.
- A gallery wall.
A gallery wall is a great way to showcase your art collection or favorite prints and photographs. You can create a gallery wall by hanging a series of frames or pictures in a grid-like pattern.
- A mural.
If you have the space, a mural can be a great way to add some interest to your walls. Murals can be anything from a simple landscape to a more complex design or story.
Not only can you use the above design idea to improve your dining room or master bedroom, but it’s also a perfect addition for any other space in need of some sprucing up!
6 bonus design ideas for your wall art
Based on our experience, we've put together 6 additional design ideas to help you boost the visual appeal of your walls:
- Hang a large painting or photograph (a family photo can also be a good idea).
- Add some textiles, such as tapestries or woven rugs.
- Hang a large mirror.
- Add some sculpture or other three-dimensional art.
- Frame a collection of your favorite prints or photographs.
- Hang a set of shelves and fill them with decorative objects.
- Add a piece of furniture
- Use accessories: Accessories, such as plants or candles, potted plants, artistic chairs, an antique mirror or even a light fixture can help to add interest and dimension to your wall art.
Where to buy large wall art
We hope today’s guide may have helped. Indeed, in many cases, finding the best large wall art and canvas prints for your property can seem like a challenge. However, with a little care and thought, you can ensure that you get the most valuable solution, transforming those large, empty wall spaces into a truly stunning design overall.
Whatever type of large wall art you choose, make sure it speaks to you. It should be something that you love looking at and that makes you feel good. Experiment until you find the perfect piece for your office. You won’t regret it.
If you need help finding the right large wall art for your space, we can help. We offer a wide selection of prints and posters that are perfect for any room. Contact us today to learn more.