Guest houses are great places to stay when traveling, but they can be a little lacking in décor. There's nothing worse than coming home after an exhausting day on the road only to discover that your guest house doesn't have much personality or style. But don't worry, there are plenty of ways to add some life to your guest house with wall art.
From a single piece to a gallery wall, there are countless ways to style your guest house walls with wall art. And the best part is that you don't have to spend a lot of money to do it, you can easily transform your guest house into a stylish and inviting space on a budget.
In this blog post, we'll share some of our favorite guest house wall art ideas to help you get started.
Benefits of decorating your guest house with wall art
People always ask what the best way to decorate a guest house is, and our answer is always the same: wall art or a gorgeous canvas print like the artistry we sell on our site. There are so many benefits to decorating your guest house with wall art, but here are a few of our favorites:
- Give your guest house some personality and style.
- Create a cozy and inviting space for your guests.
- Help your guests relax and feel comfortable during their stay.
- Add interest and personality to a room.
- Help to define the space and make it feel more cohesive.
- They can be a focal point in a room
- Add color and texture to a room.
- They can be great conversation starters.
- Add visual interest to a room.
- Can help to brighten a room and make it feel more cheerful.
- Can be a great way to add a touch of luxury to a room.
What kind of wall art are popular in guest houses
There are a few different types of wall art that are popular in guest houses.
One popular type of wall art is photography. Many guest houses choose to hang photos of the area surrounding the guest house. This can include photos of the local scenery, landmarks, or even just pictures of the guest house itself. Photography is a great way to add some personal touches to a guest house and make it feel more like home.
Another popular type of wall art is paintings. Paintings can be abstract or representational, and they can be hung in a variety of different ways. Guest houses often choose to hang paintings in hallways or common areas, so that guests can enjoy them as they walk by.
Other popular types of wall decor include tapestries, posters, and even sculptures. These can add a lot of personality to a guest house and make it more unique. Tapestries and posters are often hung in common areas so that guests can enjoy them as they relax or socialize. Sculptures can be placed in a variety of different places, depending on the guest house's preference.
How to choose the right wall art for your guest house
When deciding what style of wall art is best for your guest house, keep these tips in mind:
- Consider the overall style of your guest house. If you have a modern guest house, then you'll want to choose wall art that fits that style.
- Think about the colors in your guest house. You'll want to choose wall art that complements the existing color palette.
- Consider the size of your guest house. If you have a small guest house. you'll want to choose smaller pieces of wall art. If you have a large guest house, you can go with larger pieces of wall art.
- Think about the function of the room. If you want your wall art to be a focal point in the room, then you'll want to choose a piece that makes a statement. If you want the wall art to be more subdued, then you'll want to choose a more understated piece.
Choose a theme for your guest house wall art.
Creating a guest house that feels warm and welcoming comes down to more than just providing your guests with a comfortable bed and a clean bathroom.
The tone and mood of your space will play a big role in how your guests feel during their stay. One way to control the atmosphere of your guest house is through the use of wall art.
Choosing the right theme for your guest house wall art is essential to creating a welcoming space. The right theme can make your guest house feel inviting and cozy, while the wrong theme can make it feel cold and uninviting.
So, if you want to make sure your guests feel at home during their stay, be sure to carefully select the right theme for your guest house wall art.
When it comes to guest house wall art, there are many different themes to choose from. Some popular themes include:
Featuring natural elements in your guest house wall art is a great way to create a warm and inviting atmosphere. Choose from an artwork that features landscapes, fresh flowers, or even animals.
If you want to give your guests the feeling of being transported to another place, consider choosing travel-themed guest house wall art. Consider choosing from artwork that features iconic landmarks or scenic views.
Also If you want to create a cosmopolitan atmosphere in your guest house, consider choosing wall art that features cityscapes. This is a great way to make your guests feel like they are in the heart of the action.
For a fun and playful atmosphere, consider choosing whimsical guest house wall art. This type of artwork often features fun and quirky designs that are sure to put a smile on your guests' faces.
If you are looking for something a little more unique, consider choosing abstract guest house wall art. This type of artwork often features bold and eye-catching designs that are sure to make a statement in your guest house.
For a guest house by the beach or in a coastal town, consider choosing nautical guest house wall art. This type of artwork often features maritime-themed designs that are perfect for creating a relaxing atmosphere.
For a guest house with rustic or country-inspired décor, consider choosing rustic guest house wall art. This type of artwork often features nature-inspired designs that are perfect for creating a cozy atmosphere.
If you want to create a sleek and modern atmosphere in your guest house, consider choosing modern guest house wall art. This type of artwork often features clean and simple designs that are perfect for creating a sophisticated atmosphere.
Once you have chosen a theme, make sure to browse through our big collection of guest house wall art to find the perfect piece for your space.
Guest room wall art ideas
When it comes to decorating your guest rooms, wall art is a great way to add personality and style. But, you want to be careful not to overdo it. Here are a few tips for how to use art in your bedroom guest house:
- Choose one large piece of art: A large piece of art is a great way to make a statement in your guest bedroom. It can be hung above the bed, on a blank wall, or in a corner to create a focal point.
- If you have twin beds, hang two identical pieces of artwork on either side of the bed. This creates an asymmetrical look in your that's pleasing to the eye.
- Consider the colors in the room. You may want to choose art that complements the color scheme of the room.
- Use art to highlight other features in the room. For example, if you have a fireplace, hang a painting or photograph above it. This will draw the eye to the fireplace and make it the focal
- Think about the overall art themes of your home decor. If your home is very modern, you might want to stick with contemporary art themes.
How to incorporate wall art in a minimalist guest house
If you've got a small guest house to decorate, you might be wondering how to best fill the walls. After all, you don't want your guests to feel crowded or chaotic. At the same time, you want them to feel welcome and at ease while they're staying with you.
One way to achieve this balance is to go minimalistic with your wall art. A few carefully chosen pieces can make a big impact without making the space feel cluttered. Plus, it's a good way to show off your personal style without overwhelming your guests. So if you're looking for a way to make your guest house guest-friendly, minimalistic wall art is a great option.
The first step is to choose a piece of art that you love and that fits the aesthetic of your guest house. It should be something that makes a statement but doesn't overwhelm the space. for instance, a large painting or photo might be too much, but a small sculpture or print could be just right.
Once you've found the perfect piece, it's time to decide how to best display it. Consider the lighting and other decorations around. You could hang a mirror above or place flowers next door so that you can create more cohesive looks in both design elements as well as style preferences.
Following these tips, you can easily use wall art in a minimalistic guest house without worrying about cluttering up the space.
Are you looking for the perfect way to decorate your guest house walls? Niche Canvas has a wide selection of wall art that is perfect for guest houses. Our prints are made with high-quality materials and feature beautiful designs that will make your guests feel at home.
Plus, our easy-to-use online ordering system makes it simple to have your new wall art delivered right to your door. And we offer free shipping on all orders over $99. So take a look at our collection and order your new guest house wall art today.